Date(s) - 04/02/2017
- 18 miles of continuous Class IV Tuolumne River whitewater rafting
- Near Yosemite and an easy drive from San Francisco & Sacramento
- 1-, 2- and 3-day rafting trips available in a Wild & Scenic river canyon
- Wine on the River & Craft Beer Tasting trips available
- Camp, hike, play bocce ball or horseshoes, swim, explore creeks & waterfalls
What’s your pleasure? The Tuolumne River, located just outside Yosemite National Park, is a standard-setter among all the California rafting experiences O.A.R.S. offers. Pronounced “too-all-uh-me,” and affectionately referred to as “the T,” we have chosen it as one of our “Seven Whitewater Wonders” of the World. Options abound here. There’s a thrill-stacked one day Tuolumne River rafting trip, an adventurous 48-hour getaway with cool hikes up side canyons carved by cascading waterfalls, as well as a carefree three-day Tuolumne rafting vacation, with lots of time to explore and relax while reconnecting with nature. All three California rafting options take you to headwaters of the Tuolumne River which originate in the internationally renowned wilds of Yosemite National Park. A true wilderness trip on a “Wild and Scenic” river, the Tuolumne River spills 18 miles through a secluded river canyon roaring with whitewater. A Tuolumne rafting trip works perfectly into a California vacation to San Francisco, Napa Valley and the California coast.