Date(s) - 09/16/2018
Bowers Mansion Regional Park
About the Edible Pedal
Location: Bowers Mansion Regional Park, between Reno and Carson City, NV
Ride start/end address-Bowers Mansion: 4005 Old Highway 395 North, Washoe Valley, NV 89704-8532
Distance: 10, 32, 50, 74 miles and Nevada 150K
Type of event: Century road bike ride, fundraiser
Registration fee includes: Challenging course, fully equipped ride stops, SAG, water bottle, maps, post ride BBQ ticket, priceless views, camaraderie and an unbeatable sense of accomplishment.
Course description — something for everyone!
- Leisurely 10-mile route through picturesque Washoe Valley- great for families and cyclists seeking a taste of an organized ride.
- *Carson Cruiser, 32 miles-a very cool pedal out to Ross Gold Park and back.
- Respectable 50-mile loop with a trek along bucolic country drives through Carson City and Genoa, some climbing.
- *Dean’s Dream, 74 miles-an inspiring ride out to the Fay Luther Trailhead and back but NO Kingsbury Grade climb.
- Challenging 150K ride featuring a lung-searing, thigh-burning climb up Kingsbury Grade from Carson Valley to Lake Tahoe.
Tandems are welcome, but registration fees apply to each rider.
Additional BBQ ticket: $30
Jerseys: $77 – Tech Shirts, Tank Tops and Hoodies also available!
Organization: Rotary Club of Reno Sunrise
Address: Rotary Club of Reno Sunrise
P.O. Box 11456
Reno, NV 89510-1456
Event email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 775 393-9158