Date(s) - 04/27/2019
April 27, 2019
96 MILES / 10,525 FT
Skaggs! No other description needed. Or is there … wait … start at Lake Sonoma, add Sweetwater on the way to King Ridge, Tin Barn and finish via Skaggs to Lake Sonoma. Truly the most epic 100 miles in Sonoma County. If you’ve done King Ridge but not Skaggs, this is a must. There is nothing like heading north at King Ridge/Tin Barn junction to feel the tingles of epic adventure run up and down your spine.
Riders choose between two routes, both are 96 miles. One (Skaggs) is 100% pavé. The other (Super Skaggs) is Skaggs on dirts … LOTS of dirt. It’s the hardest possible Hopper, and perhaps the hardest single day adventure ride in the US.
Grasshoppers have always been about adventure, exploration and pushing your limits. These are timed rides and not races. All Hopper routes are open and riders must obey all traffic laws and rules.
Cash prizes for top three male/female, both routes.
7:00 Registration/sign ($75 Pre-reg/$80 day of) Includes lunch. Start is at Warm Spring Rec Area
8:45 Pre-ride chat
2:30-?-Finish back where you started.
Lunch and cold beer by Woodfour Brewing Company
- A crazy hard, super fun adventure ride with 300 of your closest cycling buddies!
- Two hydration and nutrition feed zones. Plus other snacks, food and goodies
- Awesome prizes at the finish from our generous sponsors. These are awarded at random and not based on how you finish.
- Event timing
- Registration Packet : Guayaki Organic Energy, Hammer Nutrition, Health Warrior Chia Ba,, Custom Hopper Route Card and 2017 Grasshopper Sticker
- Emergency Medical Support en route
- Lunch by Chef Correa
- Cold Guayaki, malted beverages, snacks at finish
- Unforgettable stories of adventure!
- Custom Camelbak bottles for top 3 male/female riders dirt and paved routes
For more information: grasshopperadventureseries.com.
About Grasshopper Adventure Series
Grasshopper Adventure Series is the original gravel, mixed-terrain adventure series. Located in West Sonoma County in Northern California, each Hopper is unique in its route and terrain and will challenge the rider and equipment like no other race series in the world. Come to adventure and explore or come to race and shred, it’s up to you.
Choose your adventure, or better yet, ride ’em all.
A portion of the proceeds goes to: El Molino HS MB Team, Matt Wilson Memorial Scholarship, Ross Dillon Fund.
Check out Grasshopper Adventure Series for more information, maps, and videos.