Date(s) - 05/06/2023
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Ales and Trails
MAY 7, 2023 •. 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Ales and Trails 2023 will bring mountain bikers and trail enthusiasts together to support Access4Bikes’ and Access4Bikes Foundation’s work in Marin County and throughout Northern California. As usual, there will be an epic Beer Garden with some of the top local craft brews from around the Bay Area, and of course the food will be on point to accompany the tasty beverages!
Don’t just drool over the brew and food, we have a host of bicycle industry partners on hand to help you with the ride of your dreams. Demo bikes will be on site and we will have guides and organized rides to take you on a sweet ride or you are welcome to ride on your own.
This is a family friendly event (kids are free.) Come enjoy the live music, the famous kids race, and reconnect with 400 of your closest friends to celebrate the success and struggles of opening more trails to mountain bikes. Don’t just take our word for it, see it for yourself on the 6th of May, 2023. See you there!
ALES AND TRAILS 2023: BIKES, BEERS, BBQ, GOOD MUSIC AND GOOD TIMES
$75 includes demo bikes, group rides, barbecue lunch, craft beer garden with commemorative glass, event socks, live music and more. Kids are FREE as always!
GROUP RIDES & BIKE DEMOS!
A key highlight of Ales & Trails are the rides led by local legends! Explore the beautiful China Camp trails, led by a great instructor. All rides are no drop rides but please choose the ride that fits your ability.
- Advocacy Ride (intermediate): Led by Eric Lucan, Mary Sackett (Both are Marin County Board of Supervisor Candidates) & Bill Keene – 9:oo am
- Wildflower Ride (intermediate): Led by Christina Toms – 9:30 am
- NorCal Ride (advanced/intermediate): Led by Robert Coco Ramirez – 10:00 am
- Legends Ride: (advanced) Led by Ned Overend and Austin McInerny – 9:00 am
- Women’s (intermediate) Ride: Led by Liv Ambassador Celeste McCartney – 9:30 am
- Family Ride (beginner kid friendly but no striders please): Led by Emile Mulholland – 10:30 am
- Beginner Ride: Led by Lisa Luzzi – 10:00 am
- Good Herb Gravel Ride (brisk 40 miler): Led by Herb Bool – 9:00 am
- Compadres Ride (intermediate): (Spanish language friendly)Led by Lilian & Tommy Sonin – 8:30 am
- You are also free to do your own ride from Miwok Meadow with yourself and with your friends!
- New Wheel Bike Shop bringing: Cleary, Orbea, Riese & Müller, Tern Family Bikes, and Urban Arrow Family Bikes
- Giant bringing: Giant and Liv
- Canyon bringing:
- Lux Trail CF 7: sizes S-XL
- Spectral 29 CF 8: sizes S-XL
- Spectral:ON CF 8: sizes S-L
- Specialized bringing: Specialized
- The Lodge bringing: Salsa, Yeti, and Revel bikes.
- Split Rock Tap and Wheel bringing: Transitions Bikes