Date(s) - 10/22/2021 - 10/24/2021
CampoVelo 2021 • Oct 22 – 24
Join the gals for Napa Valley Cycling, Food and Wine!
We’re excited to offer a uniquely crafted CampoVelo weekend which is exclusively for the gals. No matter your cycling experience, you’ll be lifted and inspired to ride the roads and trails of Napa Valley alongside some of the most talented chefs and cyclists in our CampoVelo family. Pre rides and post rides, we’ll be sipping, sampling, dining and toasting to our tales of adventure.
We’re setting up our weekend basecamp in Calistoga, CA the “tippy-top” of Napa Valley known for its healing waters and mineral springs. This walkable town will serve us well for a weekend steeped in supporting our food, wine, and cycling conversations and desires.
We’re all about fueling the belly and the soul. Morning, noon and night you’ll experience healthy eats and sweet treats by our favorite chef friends.
From cocktails to mocktails, sparkling and smooth, you’ll be sampling and sipping beverages pre-during-and post your Napa Valley cycling adventures.
We’re kicking off our weekend at our favorite watering hole, CLIF Family Winery. Sip, sample and spend time getting to know our CampoVelo partners and special guest counselors. We’ll also have our mechanics on site to get you ride-ready for the weekend.
- Check-in with our CampoVelo team
- Meet & greet our CampoVelo special guest counselors
- Check out the goods & wares of our partners & sponsors
- Sip and sample extraordinary CLIF Family Wines and culinary treats
Rise and shine! Coffee time. We’ll start with a stretch and a story that gets our day on track for a morning of pedaling and partaking in our two-wheel Napa Valley adventures. The afternoon offers nourishment and knowledge – from training plans, to bike maintenance, to functional fashion, you’ll come away with tips from the trade by our special guest counselors.
- Small groups led by our CampoVelo special guest counselors
- Yummy lunch, wine and sweet treats
- Break-out sessions
- Afternoon spa time, wine time, evening dinner and playtime (details to be finalized)
More reasons to rise and shine. Different routes. New views. More good fun and good times. Fill your belly with breakfast and then we’ll be off and pedaling. Special refuel stations will be awaiting on our bike routes, and special moments will be planned as we traverse up and down the mountains.
- Small group rides led by our CampoVelo special guest counselors
- Big Sunday Lunch at Clos Pegase Winery including wine tasting, live music
- Featured partner retail showcase