- A Cross Country Adventure Like No Other - 03/30/2023
- This Winter Has Left Me Nearly Speechless - 03/28/2023
- Sharing Decades of a Dedicated Vision to End Cancer - 03/27/2023
Date(s) - 07/29/2023
6:00 am - 6:00 pm
SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS CHALLENGE • JULY 29, 2023
The 2023 Santa Cruz Mountains Challenge road cycling ride offers difficult and scenic centuries in California. Riders may choose a level of difficulty to match their ability, with the 200K route equaling the difficulty of the Death Ride
CHECK WITH THE EVENT PRODUCER FOR UPDATED DETAILS
The ride routes are similar to past rides with the grand daddy Double Metric coming in at 125 Miles and 12,000′ of climbing.
THERE ARE FOUR ROUTES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- 45 Miles (43.6 miles) with about 2,900 feet of climbing.
- Metric Century (62.6 miles) with 6,500 feet of climbing.
- Century (101.5 miles) with about 9,830 feet of climbing.
- Double Metric Century (125 miles) with 11,990 feet of climbing.
Check with event producer for updated info.
Registration for this year’s ride is open. Fees go up in June and online registration closes on July 21st.
- Discounted Fee Deadline: Wednesday, Jun 15, 2023 at 12:01 AM PT.
- Online Registration Deadline: Thursday, Jul 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM PT
- Total Event Registration Limit: 650
SUPPORTING LOCAL NON-PROFITS
As always, the Santa Cruz Mountains Challenge ride supports local Santa Cruz County non-profit cycling initiatives such as the Bike Co-op, Trips4Kids, UCSC Slug Cycling and the Community Bike Collective.
Learn More Here