- A Cross Country Adventure Like No Other - 03/30/2023
- This Winter Has Left Me Nearly Speechless - 03/28/2023
- Sharing Decades of a Dedicated Vision to End Cancer - 03/27/2023
When you enter an LA Fitness, you know what to expect. The state of the art facility and equipment are familiar and comfortable, but what we are most proud of are the people who are there to serve you. The people who warmly greet you, expertly train you, enthusiastically teach you. It is the entire team, our best resource, who is dedicated to making your fitness experience an exceptional one.
- State-of-the-art equipment & Cardio area
- Group Fitness classes throughout the day, many at no additional charge*
- Indoor heated lap pool, whirlpool spa and saunas
- Racquetball & Basketball* (tournaments and leagues available)
- Locker facilities
- Personal Trainers*
- Kids Klub (babysitting)*
- Locations throughout US and Canada
- Open 7 days per week; with some locations open 24 hours
- Juice Bar*
- Swim School*
- *Additional fee may apply. Some facilities may vary.
In an industry often equated with fad and fashion, LA Fitness has steadily increased its presence by focusing on the one lifelong benefit valued by everyone: good health.
Born in Southern California in 1984, we continue to seek innovative ways to enhance the physical and emotional wellbeing of our increasingly diverse membership base. Today, our state-of-the-art clubs span the continent and we’re still expanding. Our strong and successful growth stems from our commitment to understanding and meeting the distinct needs of each community we serve. With our wide range of amenities and a highly trained staff, we can provide fun and effective workout options to family members of all ages and interests. Because we know that a healthy society depends on the wellbeing of all those who comprise it, our emphasis is on giving our members the most for their dollars to make the LA Fitness experience accessible to more segments of the community.