- CampoVelo: A Women’s Only Cycling Weekend in Napa Valley - 10/13/2021
- Trail Head Cyclery Prize - 10/06/2021
- Fall Membership Drive: STIKRD Prize - 10/06/2021
The inaugural CampoVelo women’s cycling event offers the best of Napa Valley riding and cuisine
Over the course of the CampoVelo weekend, featured athlete guests include:
● Serena Bishop-Gordon, professional cross-country mountain bike, cyclocross, and gravel racer for Liv Racing
● Janel Spilker, road cycling coach and Liv Cycling USA ambassador
● Sarah Sturm, professional off-road cyclist, coach and mentor“We are thrilled to be creating a women’s only CampoVelo for a weekend of cycling in the heart of Napa Valley during harvest. The foliage is turning and the smell of grapes is intoxicating,” said CampoVelo co-founder Rebecca Kotch of Ride Napa Valley. “Together with sponsors including Liv, we are focused on creating a new experience specifically for women who ride or want to start riding. We can’t wait to gather for inspiring group rides, great food, drinks and wellness products that are sure to contribute to a memorable weekend in wine country.”
CampoVelo includes a myriad of activities designed to bring women together for an unforgettable weekend centered around cycling, food and drink in the heart of Napa Valley. Each morning, participants will break into small groups for rides throughout the vineyard valleys and winery hillsides based on their cycling experience levels.
CampVelo ride options include:
● Franz Valley – 30 miles of quet riding through beautiful farmland
● Ink Grade – 57 miles of classic Napa Valley with a 4-mile climb after undulating wine country roadsAfter exploring on two-wheels, CampoVelo Lunch and mini-expo offers a fun afternoon for women together with athletes and guests. Saturday evening’s CampoVelo group dinner at private home of chef Kara Lind will feature winemaker Sarah Gott and will bring a menu curated by Chef Chris Cosentino and guest Chef Kara Lind, wines and beer by Northern California’s Sierra Nevada, Clif Family Winery, WhiteHall Lane, Tank Garage and Clos Pegase, Sierra Nevada, Mad Fritz and sweets by Kara’s Cupcakes.
Day passes remain for CampVelo’s 2021 women’s weekend, and weekend rates are being offered by hotel partner, Dr. Wilkinson’s Backyard Resort & Mineral Springs. Day and Weekender event passes range from $245- $795 (lodging not included).
For the full CampoVelo weekend itinerary and to register, visit campovelo.com.
CampoVelo partners include Liv Cycling, Wahoo, Assos, Schwalbe, First Republic Bank, Clif Family Winery, Mad Fritz, Sierra Nevada, Strainge Beast. The weekend will feature exceptional non alcoholic options from Wunderground Coffee, Sovi NA wines, Akeso Water, Corsa Hydration and Plantworks Nutrition.
About CampoVelo Napa Valley
CampoVelo Napa Valley, hosted by Chef Chris Cosentino and produced by Ride Napa Valley, is an annual three-day weekend blending the best of the culinary, cycling, and wellness worlds. Cosentino, along with 20 other chefs, pro cyclists, winemakers, and other notable people lead the weekend in a myriad of activities designed to support local and national non-profit organizations including the Napa Valley Vine Trail Coalition, Chefs Cycle for No Kid Hungry and World Bicycle Relief.
About Ride Napa Valley
Ride Napa Valley is a full service event production company focused on custom cycling, wellness and culinary events all in support of non-profit organizations. Visit: www.RideNapaValley.com