- Grand Trunk – Compass 360° Stool - 09/25/2023
- Earthtalk: How Can I Be a More Environmentally Responsible Parent? - 09/23/2023
- Grayl Titanium Ultrapress® – Covert Edition - 09/23/2023
GSI’s Selkirk 540+ camp stove offers reliable performance and compact design. Efficient, lightweight, and easy to carry, this award-winning stove was also constructed to be sturdy and durable, making it just right for those rugged outdoor conditions.
The Selkirk 540+ features twin 14,000 BTU/h burners with room for two 8” or 10” pots and a simple push-button ignition system. A wraparound windscreen helps to maximize heat efficiency and protect the flame from gusts of wind, ensuring consistent cooking performance even in challenging weather conditions.
Finally, stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make for easy clean-up … and we sure love that! Because who wants to end a great day of adventure scrubbing down the stove, right?
- The award-winning 540+ Selkirk features twin 14,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual control valves for everything from simmering to speedy boiling and room for two 8″ or 10″ pots.
- Simple push-button ignition system eliminates frustration and the built-in carrying handle is designed for both easy-transport and singe-free lighting.
- Powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay.
- Stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals.
- Weight: 10.0 lb
- Material: Steel
- Major Dimension: 21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in
- Includes: Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters
- Dimensions: 21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in
MSRP: $149.95 • gsioutdoors.com