- Packtowl Personal Towel - 09/09/2022
- Earthtalk: The Three Inch Rule – If It Measures Less, It’s Too Small To Recycle - 09/08/2022
- Buff Merino Lightweight Neckwear - 09/07/2022
No matter what kind of adventure you’re heading out on and in which season, be sure to pack BUFF®’s Merino Lightweight Neckwear.
This lightweight, versatile tube is designed to provide comfort and protection for your neck, but we love how it pulls multi-duty on backpacking trips as a pillow case (slip it around your tent bag stuffed with your puffy and extra clothes); a beanie (twist one end, pull inside out and slip it down over your head, folding at the rim as needed); and even an eye-mask (simply throw over your face) on those full-moon nights.
The Merino Lightweight Neckwear is eco-friendly as it’s made of 100% Merino wool sourced from humanely raised, non-mulesed sheep. Naturally moisture-wicking and odor-controlling, it’s also wind-resistant, soft and stretchy.
At BUFF®’s lightest Merino range – 125 g/m² –the Merino Lightweight Neckwear is just the right balance of warmth and lightness just about any time of the year.
Comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Made from natural Merino wool. 100% sustainable eco fabrics for maximum comfort, warmth and thermo regulation properties.
- Made of one Merino Wool layer of 125 gr/m².
- Fibers used proceed exclusively from nature: 100% sheep origin.
- The Merino wool we use come from the finest Australian Merino sheep, raised, cared for and sheared in the most respectful way.
- Fabrics preventing any possible bacterial growth and thus avoiding bad smells when used.
- Find the right accessory to combine and achieve the outfit you are searching for. Plenty of styles and colors available.
MSRP: $29.00 • buff.com
Read other Gear We Love here.