- Boiron’s Anneke Beerten - 01/18/2022
- HowNOT2: Dan Osman’s final jump in Yosemite gets repeated 23 years later - 01/12/2022
- Visit Bishop - 12/14/2021
SOCIAL DISTANCING YOGA CLASSES DESIGNED TO STRENGTHEN AND STRETCH WHILE YOU LAUGH AND CONNECT
You already know our back-country editor Leonie Sherman is a passionate plant-based wilderness athlete, but did you also know she’s a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher who has taught yoga and meditation for 15 years? She loves introducing students to the joys of being present in their bodies and her teaching style skillfully combines her spiritual practice, athletic ability and infectious enthusiasm for life.
YOUR INVITATION FROM LEONIE FOR JUNE 18 – 24
- Thursday June 18, 7-7:30 AM // Wake Up To Your Day All levels class that will bring us from our backs to our feet, stretching our limbs and awakening our spines to prepare us for the day. Especially appropriate for Alaska, US and European friends.
- Friday June 19, 8-9 AM // More Core All levels class that will stabilize our cores and shoulders. Bring a strap and a block, foam roller or thick book of you have one. Especially appropriate for Alaska, US based and European friends.
- Sunday June 21, 8:30-9:30 AM // Wake Up and Flow All levels class to get you ready for your Sunday. Especially appropriate for Alaskan, US based and European friends.
- Sunday June 21, 8-9 PM // Dynamic Flow Stretch strengthen and open. Especially appropriate for Australian friends.
- Monday June 22, 7-7:30 AM // Warm Up Your Spine Join for half an hour of gentle movement to prepare your body for the week ahead. Especially appropriate for Alaskan, US based and European friends.
- Monday June 22, 8-9 PM // Yoga for Hikers and Cyclists Stretch your legs and hip flexors, open your shoulders and chest with this dynamic sequence. Especially appropriate for Australian friends and friends based in Alaska or on the west coast of the US.
- Tuesday June 23, 8-9 AM // More Core This class will work our abdominals and stabilize our core with deep twists and a variety of fun strength-building exercises. A strap and block or foam roller may be helpful. Especially appropriate for Alaskan, US based and European friends.
- Wednesday June 24, 7-7:30 AM // Warm Up To Your Day Join for a half hour sequence that will prepare you for the day ahead. Especially appropriate for European and US based friends.