- Race Report: California Enduro Series 2023 Round 1 – Ensenada Bike Fest Enduro - 03/23/2023
- CES 2023 Race Season Update - 01/13/2023
- Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite - 11/28/2022
September 22-29 • San Francisco to Los Angeles
THE 18TH ANNUAL ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION’S California Coast Classic (CCC) is a fully-supported boutique tour limited to 250 riders to raise funds for the Arthritis Foundation. Ride the iconic Highway 1 — from San Francisco to Los Angeles among waves, woods, and wineries — fully supported at your own pace. We ride along coastal roads and camp or hotel in areas not open to larger groups. The CCC covers over 500 miles over 8 days during the best time of year in California, September 22-29, 2018. This ride raises over $1 million dollars for the Arthritis Foundation mission. Money raised provides educational resources for adults and children, scholarships for our national Juvenile Arthritis Conference, kids’ camps and much more.
- Mechanical support
- SAG vehicles and shuttles
- 5-star catered breakfasts and dinners
- Nightly entertainment and social hour
- Kick-off breakfast in San Francisco
- Closing ceremony celebration and lunch for rider plus one guest in Los Angeles
- Daily luggage transfers
- An unforgettable adventure, breathtaking views, friendships and fond memories to last a lifetime!
To learn more and to register, visit arthritis.org/CaliforniaCoastClassic.