Date(s) - 08/19/2023
Mammoth 50K PedalPalooza
August 19, 2023
Join us for the 2023 Mammoth PedalPalooza – an epic 50K Mountainbike Race on exquisite singletrack in Mammoth Lakes, California.
There is no other race like this! Entries are limited to 400 racers, so don’t wait or hesitate – register today!
Sierra Eastside Mountain Bike Association (SEMBA) is proud to present the Mammoth 50K PedalPalooza!
The course is comprised of approximately 90% Singletrack, combined with small sections of fire roads for passing. The Start and Finish area has plenty of parking and is great for spectators.
Don’t miss this epic race culminating with beer, beverages, food, and lunch included at the finish area.
- 2023 Race will be entirely on Mammoth Mountain’s Bike Park
- Start and Finish at The Mill / Chair 2 Parking Lot
- The route is 30 miles for Pros and Experts and 20 miles for Sport
- 10 Mile Lap Race – 3 laps for Pros and Experts and 2 laps for Sport
- 400 Racer Capacity
- Includes lunch and beer (Sierra Nevada Brewing) at the Finish Area
- When: August 19, 2023
- Where: The Mill at Mammoth Mountain (Mammoth Lakes, California)
- Aid Station – with Medical, Nutrition, and Hydration
- Competitive Strava Segment – upload your Strava to be in the running for Sponsored Prizes for the fastest Man, Woman, Boy, and Girl on segment to be determined
- Awards on Mill Cafe Sundeck
- Music by DJ Fresh Tracks, with lunch and beers and beverages included at Finish Area.
Cash Prizes for Top 3 Pro Male and Female
Additional prizes for 1 – 5 Pro Male and Female
Additional prizes for 1 – 5 Expert Male and Female
Medals awarded for 1 – 5 for Pro and Expert
Medals awarded for 1 – 3 for Sport categories
- Get more info here
We have four categories to choose from for Men and Women: Pro, Expert, and Sport.
Pro and Single Speed have no age groups.
Pro = You know if you’re Pro
Expert = Cat 1 and will race in three groups: Under 40, 40-54, and 55+
Sport = Cat 2 and will race in 10-year age groups, including groups for U18 and U14
Single Speed = just that. If your bike has gears, it’s not a single speed
Racing age is defined as the age you will be on December 31 of the current calendar year.
There is NO e-bike category.
New this year:
- 30-mile course for Pro and Expert / 20-mile course for Sport
- Racer’s age is based on birth year
- Three Expert Age Categories (U40, 40-54, 55+)
- Single Speed Category
- New “Swag Bag” for Racers
- Hot Lap competition for the fastest single lap
Mammoth Lodging Deals
Save up to 15% on your stay at select Mammoth Lodging Collection properties. Available for stays August 18-19, 2023.
Rates, room types and minimum length of stay may vary and are based on availability. Valid for new reservations only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or package. No refunds for early departures. Taxes, $25/night resort fee and gratuities are not included. Other restrictions may apply.
Available From: Thursday Aug 17, 2023, Monday Aug 21, 2023
Book By:Thursday Aug 10, 2023
2 night stay required