Date(s) - 11/05/2022
- Therm-A-Rest Neoair Xlite™ Nxt Sleeping Pad – 05/22/2023
- 2023 Music Festival Guide – 05/17/2023
- EarthTalk: No Mow Way, Let it Grow – 05/16/2023
The Bovine Classic
America’s 4th-hardest, cow-themed gravel fondo stampedes into Atascadero, CA.
Check Out The Latest Bovine Classic Course Drone Video on YouTube.
This full-weekend experience shares the very best of the Paso Robles wine region with you. Enjoy our great roads with gorgeous scenery; amazing locally made food, wine, beer, distilled beverages and more; a vibrant community atmosphere; and more. Whether you stay for one night or three nights, we’ve got plenty of riding, food, and fun to make it a truly memorable time.
We have discounts for 5% to 15% discounts for herds of 3 or more riders. Tell Me More!!
Thursday, November 3
Meet up at a Paso Robles venue for a casual “on own” mixer. Heck, if enough of ya are coming in for some early weekend fun, we’ll have an afternoon pre-ride up one of the nearby segments before settling in for our off-bike socializing.
Friday, November 4
The Bovine Hootenanny Settles into Downtown Atascadero.
- Morning pre-ride to check out the local roads, scene, and dirt paths.
- Check in to pick up your handlebar plate with timing chip, bib number, and rider gift bag.
- Atascadero welcomes Bovine riders with a First Friday event that includes a local pub crawl and concert in the park.
Saturday, November 5
Keep Moo-vin, Let’s Ride!