Date(s) - 08/06/2022
6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tour de Big Bear • August 6, 2022
Join us for Southern California’s favorite ride – the Tour de Big Bear! We’re looking forward to hosting our friends back in Big Bear this year. The start/finish and Expo will be held at Bear Mountain Resort!
Join us on Saturday, August 6, 2022 for the Tour de Big Bear, Southern California’s favorite ride! The Tour de Big Bear features legendary aid stations, beautiful mountain scenery and spectacular summer weather. With the Family Fun Ride, 25, 50, 70 and 100 mile courses plus the Dirty Cub and Dirty Bear 25 and 50 mile gravel rides, there’s a route for every cycling enthusiast!
- A Family Fun Ride for all ages on the quiet backstreets of Big Bear
- Major intersections traffic controlled
- High Quality “Technical Performance Shirt” ($20.00 Value)
- King/Queen of the Mountain race up Onyx Summit for prizes (70 and 100 mile courses only)
- Strava segment challenges
- Legendary and fully staffed Aid Stations
- Custom designed finishers medal
- Directional signage
- First Aid, Repair Mechanics, SAG Repair Vehicles, Course Marshals and emergency radio personnel at all Aid Stations and on the courses
- Timed event for training purposes
- The Dirty Bear Gravel Ride with 50 miles of Gravel Fun and new for 2022 – the Dirty Cub with 25 miles of fun!
Big Bear Cycling Expo
The Big Bear Cycling Expo will be held Friday and Saturday. Visit our vendor booths, enjoy a beer or cocktail at the Bear Mountain bar and socialize with friends. Plus, take advantage of our the free, on-site bike valet.
This year’s Cycling Expo includes some great family activities, including face painting, exhibits, bouncy houses and much more. Bring the family and enjoy the fun!
Other Cycling Week Events
- Thursday, August 4th: The BBCA Glow Ride
- Friday, August 5th: Poker Ride
- Sunday, August 7th: Tour de Big Bear Recovery Ride
E-bikes are allowed in the road events only. E-bikes will not be allowed in the Dirty Bear or Dirty Cub gravel events due to Forest Service restrictions on use of e-bikes on single track trails.
If you choose to participate in the Tour de Big Bear road events using an E-bike or any other motor assisted vehicle, you will be assuming all risk and burden in any maintenance or assistance required resulting in any difficulties or breakdowns of that vehicle. Tour de Big Bear will not be able to assist you with any problems you might have.
E-bikes and any other motor assisted vehicles will be exempt from winning any Strava Segments and Awards.