- Georgetown Enduro – CES Round 2 - 05/23/2023
- China Peak Enduro Postponed until September 2 - 04/03/2023
- Race Report: California Enduro Series 2023 Round 1 – Ensenada Bike Fest Enduro - 03/23/2023
October 15 • Fairfax
Biketoberfest is a free celebration of bikes, music, food and family fun — and a stellar brewfest! This fun-filled celebration is for everyone, including commuters, roadies, mountain bikers, BMXers, fixies, cargo-carriers, e-bikers, touring aficionados and even the bike-curious!
This annual event raises funds for the Marin County Bicycle Coalition (MCBC) and Access4Bikes (A4B) and their work to continue to improve on- and off-road bicycling conditions and access in Marin County.
Taking place in downtown Fairfax – one of the Bay Area’s most popular bicycling destinations and home of the Marin Museum of Bicycling & Mountain Bike Hall of Fame – the event features group road and mountain bike rides, live music, great food, e-bike test rides, family activities, a bicycle carousel (just what it sounds like!), dozens of bicycle, component, nutrition, and athletic attire exhibitors, and 20 West Coast brewers serving over 35 beers. It’s a great way to have fun while helping a good cause!
WHEN: Saturday, October 15, 2016 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: FAIRFAX, CA – Birthplace of the mountain bike!
FairAnselm Plaza 765 Center Blvd. Fairfax, CA 94930 (next to Iron Springs Pub)
LIVE MUSIC: Soul Ska, Tony Magee and Full Soul Jacket
BREWFEST: Sampling of 35 beers from 20 California brewers in a souvenir glass for just $40! (buy NOW and save!)
- 70 bike exhibitors and a handmade bike show!
- Over 35 varieties of beer from 20 West Coast brewers!
- Live Music
- Group road ride and mountain bike rides and Bicycle Carousel!
- Delicious food from local vendors!
FREE Valet Bike Parking provided by MCBC – RIDE, DON’T DRIVE!
Benefiting the Marin County Bicycle Coalition and Access4Bikes.
For more information, visit biketoberfestmarin.com.