- Race Report: California Enduro Series 2023 Round 1 – Ensenada Bike Fest Enduro - 03/23/2023
- CES 2023 Race Season Update - 01/13/2023
- Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite - 11/28/2022
Ensenada, Baja Mexico • March 22-23 or April 26-27, 2019
Thinking of racing the Ensenada Enduro (California Enduro Series’ 2019 kick off race) and curious about what you’re getting yourself into? Or have you signed up to race and are already hankering to head down and get familiar with the terrain? Well, here’s your chance!
Ensenada Bike Fest event director, Lou Mollineda, is hosting shuttle access-only pre-ride events for everyone interested in racing the May 24-26, 2019 enduro.
Two separate pre-ride dates are scheduled, so pick the one that fits best for your schedule: Saturday March 23rd or Saturday April 27th.
Rooms available – $40/person with a 2 person minimum, 4 person maximum
Camping available – $12/person
Saturday shuttle 8am-2pm – $25/rider
To book your stay and shuttle, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday (March 22nd or April 26th)
– If you’d like to caravan with Lou, meet in San Diego at 5pm: 2903 Jamacha Rd, El Cajon, CA 92019
Saturday (March 23rd or April 27th)
– Meet up at 7:30am for pre-ride briefing
– Roll at 8am
– Ride ends at 2pm
What to bring:
– Cash to exchange for pesos (pesos preferred)
– Necessary riding gear – pads recommended
– A shredding attitude!
BTW … Ensenada Beer Fest in downtown Ensenada lands on Saturday March 23rd. Join Lou, Brenton, and Jordan of Ensenada Bike Fest! Tickets must be purchased online prior to the event at ensenadabeerfest.com.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Learn more about the Ensenada Enduro at californiaenduroseries.com/2019_ensenada_enduro.