Elevate Your Camping Adventures with Four Wheel Campers’ Project M
Ultra-light, Super Rugged, Large Cabover Bed w/ Mattress Available. And Space for Everything Else.
Based in Woodland, California — Four Wheel Campers is the world Pop-Up Truck Camper leader.
Their latest model, Project M starts at $9,295 and will keep you warm and dry. A 6’ 4” ceiling creates an open feeling and space for bikes and gear. Sleep in a large comfy bed and add portable comforts like solar, a cooler, fridge, and heater.
BUDGET-CONSCIOUS OVERLAND AND VEHICLE-BASED ADVENTURE CAMPER
Project M uniquely blurs the truck camper/roof-top tent space, delivering comfortable sleeping, proven durability, dramatically lower weight, and a huge space…all at an affordable price.
It’s designed and built for the outdoors-enthusiast who wants a camper that is ultra-light and rugged for off-roading, while retaining the bed of their truck for hauling gear or home construction projects.
The concept is a camper that looks, from the outside, just like the high-end camper for which people know Four Wheel Campers today. The difference is this is a mash up of the long-heralded feature loaded Four Wheel Camper, a basic truck topper/shell, and a roof-top tent. Inside, it features superior standing room with an ultra-comfortable queen or king-size bed – while the inside of the truck bed itself remains wide open for dogs, bikes, skis, hunting and fishing gear, ice chests, portable stoves, etc.
- Base model MSRP will begin at $ 8,995 with 8’ truck bed models incurring an added upcharge
- Weighs 425 to 500 pounds before accessories
- All aluminum welded frame, aluminum siding, and one-piece aluminum roof
- Fully insulated roof and sides provides comfortable sleeping at or below 30 degrees (no heater)
- Designed and tested for rigorous off-roading
- Water-proof exterior and water tolerant interior (enables interior spray cleaning)
- Installs on and off truck via optional jacks (or multiple people) in about 20 minutes
- Roof pops-up manually in less than two minutes from campsite arrival
- Full-height inside standing room throughout. Ceiling heights vary by truck but average 6’6” – not a V-style pop-up design like vans and roof-top tents, translating to about 50% more top space.
- Comfortable queen-size (Tacoma size truck) to king-size bed (full size truck), featuring a 6’ 6” length on both beds.
- Exterior siding is aluminum. Style options include a tech-chic matte-black diamond plate, and smooth colors such as gloss black, gloss gray, metallic gray, white, gloss khaki, gloss and red.
- Top, side, and hitch racks are offered for things like water or gas containers, shovels, Maxtrax, surf boards, kayaks, bikes, snow skis, etc.
- The bottom hard-sided portion includes three std. windows (includes door) & the option for more
- The top pop-up portion features four large windows with screens, clear, and black out covers
- Campers are pre-wired for solar and batteries. Solar and batteries are future retrofittable options to power portable refrigerators, computers, phones, lights, etc.
- Most standard exterior Four Wheel Camper accessories work with this new model, including awnings, lights, racks, etc.
- In the future, Four Wheel Campers will offer retrofittable, modular interior options like drawers and cabinets for organization, and racks for easy and safe transport of recreational equipment
Learn more at fourwheelcampers.com.
Go to their website to check out accessory options, and see all of their camper options online, at fourwheelcampers.com