- Race Report: California Enduro Series 2023 Round 1 – Ensenada Bike Fest Enduro - 03/23/2023
- CES 2023 Race Season Update - 01/13/2023
- Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite - 11/28/2022
Give the Gift of Costanoa … Give the Gift of Nature
Costanoa is an eco-adventure resort located in Pescadaro, on California’s central coast. It’s a special place where guests can simply retreat from the chaos of everyday life and discover the pace of nature.
The resort is committed to providing genuine service, unique accommodations, California coastal cuisine, as well as a variety of spa and adventure activities using sustainable methods to create a quality experience for guests in a natural environment.
Holiday specials include:
20% OFF One-night stay passes*
- Lodge King Starting at $181 Weekday
- Lodge King Starting at $198 Weekend
- Tent Bungalow Starting at $80 Weekday
- Tent Bungalow Starting at $89 Weekend
PURCHASE $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE AND RECEIVE A FREE NIGHT STAY** Receive a voucher for a one night stay in a Cypress Bungalow.
* One-night passes must be used December 1, 2020 through March 11, 2021. Accommodation pass will expire on March 11, 2021.
** Gift certificate must be purchased by December 31, 2020. Vouchers must be used before March 11, 2021.
Non-refundable. Pricing does not include tax and fees. Not valid on holidays; other black out dates and certain restrictions may apply. Not valid with any other special or offer. Not valid for groups.
CALL (877) 262-7848
Reserve your gift certificate or get away today!
Learn more at costanoa.com.