- Therm-A-Rest Neoair Xlite™ Nxt Sleeping Pad - 05/22/2023
- 2023 Music Festival Guide - 05/17/2023
- EarthTalk: No Mow Way, Let it Grow - 05/16/2023
Therm-a-Rest has boosted its best-selling NeoAir XLite™ Nxt sleeping pad with a serious upgrade this season, dialing up the comfort and down the noise.
NeoAir XLite™ NXT improves on its predecessor – already renowned for being an exceptional all-season ultralight air sleeping pad – by refining the way its innovative design (Triangular Core Matrix™) integrates with its warmth-generating technology (ThermaCapture™) to drop the crinkly noise (also something it was well known for) down by a whopping 83%.
The NeoAir XLite™ NXT sleeping pad is easy to inflate and deflate using the innovative WingLock™ Valve. This valve also makes it easy to let out air as needed to make those comfort-critical micro-adjustments when you’re laying down on the pad.
This latest model also boasts a comfier profile, adding half an inch to now measure in at three inches (7.6 cm) thick, but at no cost to weight (12.5 ounces/354 grams for the regular size). A solid 4.5 R-value is ideal for year-round temps and it packs down to the size of a one-liter bottle. Think of all the solid sleep you’ll be getting in the wilds with that extra quiet and comfort! Four size options available (regular short, regular, regular wide, and large). Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.
Photos from Therm-a-Rest
With improved warmth and comfort, the NeoAir XLite NXT sleeping pad solidifies the legacy of its predecessor as the finest ultralight air sleeping pad for year-round backcountry adventures. By refining the way our cutting-edge construction technique, the Triangular Core Matrix™, integrates with the warmth radiating ThermaCapture™ technology we reduced the noise by 83% from the previous model. At 3-inches thick, with a horizontal baffled structure, the XLite NXT delivers maximum comfort and support at a minimal weight and packed size. Weighing just 370 g (13 oz)—in the Regular size—and providing a 4-season ready 4.5 R-value, the XLite NXT is the most versatile ultralight sleeping pad on the market and ready to craft better nights under the stars wherever you end up.
- Quiet Rest: Improved internal construction reduces noise by 83% compared to previous model.
Boosted Comfort: A 7.6 cm (3-inch) thick profile delivers premium backcountry comfort and extra room for better personal firmness adjustment.
- Year-Round Warmth: ThermaCapture™ technology and Triangular Core Matrix™ construction radiate body heat and reduce convective heat loss to deliver a 4.5 R-value, good for year-round conditions.
- High-Performing & Ultra-Packable: Industry-leading construction and premium low bulk materials allow the XLite NXT to pack down to about the size of a conventional 1L water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments.
- Inclusive Size Options: 4 size options allow you to get the XLite NXT that is perfect for your sleep system.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.
MSRP:$199.95–$239.95 • thermarest.com
Read other Gear We Love here.