NOW ON SALE, THE 2020-21 SKI CALIFORNIA SPRING+ GOLD PASS IS VALID THIS SPRING AND ALL OF NEXT WINTER
The only fully transferable pass that offers access to 32 downhill and cross country ski areas in California and Nevada, exclusively offered to the first 100 who purchase
PETALUMA, Calif. (March 13, 2020) – The 2020-21 Ski California Spring+ Gold Pass is now on sale, offering the only fully transferable season pass that gives passholders (or anyone they give their pass to) access to 32 downhill and cross country ski areas in California and Nevada. For the first time ever, if purchased this spring, the Gold Pass will provide access to skiing and riding at participating resorts from April 13 through the close of this season, and for all of the 2020-21 winter season. With the National Weather Service forecast calling for multiple feet of snow throughout the High Sierra this weekend and into next week, mid-winter skiing and riding conditions will be offered at Ski California resorts this spring.
“For skiers and riders who want the convenience of being able to access downhill and cross country ski areas in California and Nevada on a shareable pass with no blackout dates, the Ski California Gold Pass offers unmatched value,” said Ski California president, Michael Reitzell. “Building in access that provides the ability to ski or ride this spring and all of next year offers even more incentive to become the owner of one of these exclusive passes.”
Only 100 Ski California Gold Passes are available for purchase each year.
– New this year: 2020-21 Gold Passes purchased by April 30 are valid April 13, 2020 through the end of the current season and all of next winter
– Fully transferable pass with family, friends or employees
- – Access 32 downhill and cross country resorts in California and Nevada
- – Zero blackout dates
- – Good for 50 days of access to each of the participating resorts
- – RFID and barcode technology allows direct-to-lift access at most resorts
- – Only 100 Gold Passes are available each season
The Spring+ Gold Pass is available for $3,250, but purchasers can save $500 per pass by using promo code SPRING2020 at checkout. Spring+ and regular passes for parents of current Far West Ski Association participants are always $2,100 with verification required. Passes are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, with the Gold Pass subject to sell out. For every pass sold, Ski California will donate $50 to the nonprofit High Fives Foundation.
About Ski California
- Ski California® (aka California Ski Industry Association®) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association representing 32 ski resorts in California and Nevada. For 50 years, Ski California has developed and maintained strong relationships with government officials, tourism groups, media, and ski industry leaders to advocate key industry related initiatives, including environmental stewardship, mountain safety, technical training, and public relations.
- Ski California monitors existing and proposed legislation to ensure that national and state legislators hear and consider the industry perspective on issues affecting mountain communities and businesses.
- Ski California researches, analyzes, and pursues safety while preserving the integrity of mountain sports and the natural environment in which they are enjoyed by millions each year. Learn more at skicalifornia.org.