HOKA describes the Bondi 7 as an “ultra-cushioned game-changer” and we couldn’t agree more. They’ve taken an already spectacular shoe and updated it with a plush memory foam collar that’s designed to fit a more narrow heel as well as a wide variety of ankle sizes.
The Bondi 7 retains its predecessor’s signature Meta-Rocker technology, full-length EVA midsole, and breathable open mesh upper. Its supportive, soft cushion all but eliminates impact for a singularly comfortable ride.
We love that this running shoe is vegan and made from recycled materials, plus it comes in a variety of inspiring colorways.
- Everyday Run
- Open mesh construction
- Memory foam collar
- Refined early stage Meta-Rocker
- Beveled heel
- Rubber outsole
- TPU overlay
- Full-length EVA midsole
The Bondi 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies.
The Bondi 7 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Why you’ll love it
- Breathable open engineered textile mesh upper with seamless synthetic overlays
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear
- Removable textile lined, foam padded insole for cushioning and support
- Durable full-length EVA midsole to absorb shock and offer stability
- Durable synthetic sole with rubber inserts for grip
MSRP: $160.00 • hoka.com
Check out more Gear We Love here.